Monday, September 12, 2005

091105_5


091105_5, originally uploaded by olivial.

A note from Olivial:

I'm a senior at New York University, studying anthropology and Islamic art and architecture. My camera is a Canon Powershot A510, and I mostly like to photograph urban street scenes of everyday life in the city.

I like using Flickr because it allows me to receive feedback and criticism on my photos, but also for constantly being exposed to the work of others and seeing so many wonderful photographs that inspire me to get out there more and keep working on my craft. I love the community aspect of Flickr, which is one of the main reasons why I'm so excited about being part of the NYC Exposition. It seems like such a great way to bring together a diverse group of people and to be able to see everyone's take on New York through photographs.


- Olivia Liddell (olivial)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Blogs That Flickr
BackNext
• Join •
Homepage


Official PayPal Seal