Monday, September 26, 2005

Back It Up


Back It Up, originally uploaded by Grundy.

Grundy says:

1. I'm a struggling designer/ video producer/editor/freelance photojournalist, who wants that break to make a name for himself.

2. Something about capturing a moment in time, and the way that light and shade makes things so beautiful is why I like photography. I'm mainly a person who shoots under natural light, and I honestly haven't studied what my style is. I use a Nikon D70.

3. I don't have a photoblog, but I like sharing the way I see the world with others on Flickr and getting a reaction out of them.

4. I think the NYC Exposition is a nice way to showcase one's work, and in turn, get feedback on what works and what doesn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Blogs That Flickr
BackNext
• Join •
Homepage


Official PayPal Seal