Tuesday, September 13, 2005

BIKE RIDERS


BIKE RIDERS, originally uploaded by Little Sureshot.

Little Sureshot says:
1)My name is Chuck, and I am a 5'3" open male. I live in Miami, originally from the Bronx, New York. I live in Miami with my Panamanian love Luis.
2) I love photography since I was a child. My father had the latest cameras and film equipment in the house and I had free access to them. I can not remember a time in my life when I did not own a camera. When I attended college at the University of Connecticut, I joined the Photo Club and had full use of all SLR cameras and developing labs. My first SLR love was a Nicomat. Loved that camera. Nearly failed out of school because I spent so much time in the developing lab. I currently own a Cannon Pro Shot G6. I love it for its size and convenience but am driven to buy a digital SLR with interchangable lens. Have owned many file SLR's previous to this. I love to photograph in black and white and love to play with contrast and tone. I love landscape and people. Especially portraits.
3) I adore FLICKR for many reasons. One is that I can get feedback on my pictures instanteouly instead of putting the pictures in an album and once or twice a year digging it out and having friends comment on them.
Second, I love seeing other pictures from around the world and communicating with other photographers. There are such great people out there and this site puts you in touch with them. Finally, it drives me to be better. When I see all the beautiful, incredible pictures posted, it makes me pick my camera up and think in different ways to make a better picture.
4) Well, I love New York. And, Vic is a super guy and I want to help him in any way I can. And, I hope someone will be inspired by one of my pictures. Perhaps someone will see something in one of my photos to make him or her think differently or to relate with something in their life or work.
5) I want to just to thank all the great people that I have had the pleasure of meeting, talking to and enjoying their work in these past months: Nepenthes, Atila, Mosjos, Eros Leafar, Rivello, EXB-WDC, Taddeus, Momentary Lapse of Reason, Estan, and many others. I love you guys...you inspire me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Blogs That Flickr
BackNext
• Join •
Homepage


Official PayPal Seal