Wednesday, September 14, 2005

cafe


cafe, originally uploaded by mjutabor.

Mjutabor says:

1. I am 35 years old, female, and I live in Germany.
2. I fell in love with photography not very long ago, perhaps because as a writer, I sometimes run out of words. I am still experimenting with styles and treatments and actually, I hope this phase will never stop. I am using a bunch of rather mediocre digicams (3-4 mpix) and a battered holga.
3. I began using Flickr as a means of exchange with a few friends who live further away. Also, I immensely enjoy strolling through other peoples' photographic worlds.
4. I received a friendly invitation to the NYC Exposition and thought it was a neat idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Blogs That Flickr
BackNext
• Join •
Homepage


Official PayPal Seal