Thursday, September 08, 2005

horny


horny, originally uploaded by Aoife city womanchile.

"It seriously sounded like the biggest truck horn ever," Aoife city womanchile says in her photo caption.

A note from Aoife city womanchile for the NYC Exposition:

1. I'm a 28-year-old disabled author, born, raised and living in Washington Heights.

2. I've always been a shutterbug since I got my first camera at age 10. There are so many beautiful, awful, and just plain weird things you see everyday when you leave the house. I love being able to capture these things on film.
I don't really have any special style or technique. My main focus is capturing my subject completely, and having a clear picture.
I use a Canon Power Shot S400, that I got for my birthday two years ago.

3. I love being able to share the things I see, with people from around the world. I get the same joy from seeing other's photos. Flowers, places, people I have never seen before. That's what it's all about.

4. I was interested in participating in this event because I live in New York City. I love the idea of being a part of an art project for a community, and seeing all different pieces from the other artists.
Also, I am honored that I am able to share some of my photos.

Thank you.

Yayy-Aoife

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Blogs That Flickr
BackNext
• Join •
Homepage


Official PayPal Seal