Tuesday, September 06, 2005

It's a long way to heaven


It's a long way to heaven, originally uploaded by Ana Valéria.

Centenary palm tree. Botanical Garden, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

A note from Ana:
Hi!
I'm a 46-year-old woman, a psychologist, and I just like to photograph. Maybe because I can see many times the same beautiful or interesting scene, and I can share what I see with people...I like the wonderful photos that people share and the comments, the groups and the friends I've found here!
I don't have technique; I'm an amateur. My camera is a Sony Cybershot! I like to photograph my city, my cats, nature, flowers, many things!
I think that NYC Exposition is interesting because it will show pictures from people around the world and we will be together, beyond our images...
Thank you for inviting me.
Ana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Blogs That Flickr
BackNext
• Join •
Homepage


Official PayPal Seal