Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Manhattan reflections


Manhattan reflections, originally uploaded by docman.

A note from the docman:

Film was for years my profession but photography was always my passion, as it was my mother's and grandfather's before me. Maybe someday I will post some of their images here.
A single guy until I was way into my thirties I traveled a lot, laughed a lot, drank a lot and went through many an adventure. Being a husband and father, has brought different but no less intensive adventures. Humor still abounds, although I must say this can not be said for the booze...
Photography links both periods of my life, as evidenced here on Flickr.

Still curious, still looking, still recording, still seeing, I hope!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Blogs That Flickr
BackNext
• Join •
Homepage


Official PayPal Seal