Sunday, September 11, 2005

motel


motel, originally uploaded by _Silverstar_.

Silverstar says:
1) I was born in the Dominican Republic, and I currently live in New York. I am 22 years old. I'm an advertising art student.

2) Why I love photography? It's a different way to see daily things on a picture. My photo style basically is self-portrait, and I use a Sony Cybershot 3.2 digital camera.

3) I enjoy Flickr because I like to receive constructive criticism from other people. I also have my pictures on Flickr as a online portfolio of my work.

4) The NYC Exposition is a new experience for me. I have never shown my photos outside the web community. It would be interesting to see other people's opinions of my work.

5) I'm in love with photography! The NYC Exposition is a wonderful experience!

Regards,

Liz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Blogs That Flickr
BackNext
• Join •
Homepage


Official PayPal Seal