Tuesday, September 27, 2005


, originally uploaded by Android Paranoid.

Android Paranoid says:

Hi there :)

1) I'm moody, lunatic...passionate.
2) I took my first pictures less than two years ago, and I found out something new in me: I LOVE IT! :)
I cannot say what's my technique. I love to observe and follow my instinct...then it's easy.

My cameras: Canon A80 PowerShot and Canon 3000v.

3) Why Flickr? I found absolutely great spending time in here. It's a fun way to improve myself: observing, asking, watching other's people works.

4) I was invited to the NYC Exposition. Honestly, I haven't had too much time lately to read topics and news of the group, but the Expo sounds interesting.

5) Thanks by the way.

:) All the best,
Andrea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Blogs That Flickr
BackNext
• Join •
Homepage


Official PayPal Seal