Monday, September 19, 2005


, originally uploaded by stereoleo.

Stereoleo says:

Hello,

I'm 26 years old and I'm from Brazil. I'm a musician/photographer. I don't work with photography, but I would love to - actually I'm trying to work. I took a photography course (1 year long) in 1999 while I was studying advertisement. I liked photography so much that I started studying Fine Arts.
Lately, I'm using a Canon Powershot Pro 1, but I also shoot film with a Pentax KM.
I don't think I have a set style. I love to work with shadows, reflections, geometry, abstractions, night shots...
I used to post my images on fotolog.net, but their service sucks so I moved to Flickr. I like Flickr because of the quality of the image, the tools and the services - I have no complaints.
I was invited by someone (don't remember who) to join the NYC Exposition, read the "about" and thought it was interesting. I see photography as art, and as an artist, I would love to see my work shown.

Well, I think that's it.

Sincerely,
Leo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Blogs That Flickr
BackNext
• Join •
Homepage


Official PayPal Seal