Wednesday, September 28, 2005

(Sin) Verguenza


(Sin) Verguenza, originally uploaded by Apollo as a boy.

Apollo as a boy says:

1. I'm 23 years old. I have a bachelors in humanities with an emphasis on tourism. I am pursuing another bachelors degree in graphic arts, and I am hoping to concentrate on graphic design and photography. I officially began to study photography during my first year at college (in 2000). But my interest in photography really began in high school.

2. I enjoy photography because it is a way of capturing something: a moment, an idea, a vision, whatever. It is a way of capturing that special something to show others. It is a way of sharing what you see and what you wish to see and inmortalize that image and make it known. Jajaja, I think I went on a trip.
I don't use a particular style. I use technique according to what is required of the moment, subject, vision, thing and purpose. For me, that is what makes a better result.
I use two cameras: a Canon EOS Elan7 (35mm) and a "point and shoot/digital camera" Olympus Camedia D-560 Zoom.

3. I was introduced to Flickr by Victor. I like to show my work and see how people react to it. I like to know the perspectives and reactions my work brings. That's why I like to share it on Flickr. It gives me the opportunity to know the perspectives and reactions that my work provokes beyond the coasts of Puerto Rico.

4. I believe the NYC Exposition is a good opportunity to share my work...I love to participate in exhibits like this, where there is a collective style of art featuring more than one artist. That way, people get to see more than one point of view. Although I won't be able to attend the event in New York City, I find that the concept of presenting a multimedia/photo exposition is interesting. I appreciate the opportunity to be part of this.

Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Blogs That Flickr
BackNext
• Join •
Homepage


Official PayPal Seal