Saturday, September 17, 2005

Vietnam 362


Vietnam 362, originally uploaded by VJnet.

VJnet says:
1. My name is Vietjohn Tran. I am 29 years old. I was born in Morris, IL, lived in Pennsylvania for 10 years until my family moved to Danbury, Connecticut, to start our own business as an Asian food and goods store called Saigon Market. I now live in West Hartford, CT, and work as a Graphic Designer at ESPN. I graduated from Southern Connecticut State University, being the first in my family to graduate from college. I have one younger brother named Namjason. My parents named me VIETjohn and my brother NAMjason so that we would always remember where we are from (Vietnam.)

2. I love the moments that can be captured by photography. I am more of a candid snapshot photographer, and I use my Nikon Coolpix 2100 to take pictures.

3. The Flickr community is a wonderfully, positive place to share with other people from all over the world. I like the interactivity that you can get through Flickr. It is a forum where you can express yourself, interact, discuss topics and break down the walls of communication.

4. I believe that the NYC Exposition is a good opportunity to express our love and interests of photography and the people behind the camera. It is also an exposition about how Flickr has brought all of us closer together as a community.

Thank you and Eros for all your hard work and getting this put together. I am very excited about the show and meeting everyone.

BustB!G,
VJ

p.s. My friends call me VJ for short :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Blogs That Flickr
BackNext
• Join •
Homepage


Official PayPal Seal