Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Waiting on the BusStop


Waiting on the BusStop, originally uploaded by walan.

Walan says:

1.-I'm a 22-year-old man from Menorca, Spain. I'm studying graphic design at the moment.

2.- I like photography because I love to capture a special moment and... then I always want to improve it with some of Photoshop's brushstrokes! I always use different styles, depending on the photo and what it suggests to me...! I use an old digital camera (Sony DSC P5 with 3,2Mpx).

3.- I love to share my point of view. That is the reason I photoblog on Flickr. I also want people to give me their opinion about my pictures, so I may improve my technique.

4.- Why I am participating in the NYC Exposition? Just for show and to share special moments and emotions!

Regards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Blogs That Flickr
BackNext
• Join •
Homepage


Official PayPal Seal