Friday, September 09, 2005

What are you looking at?


What are you looking at?, originally uploaded by Matilde B..

people on exhibits
METROPOLITAN, NYC USA

Note from Matilde B. for the NYC Exposition:

I am Portuguese. I was born in Cabinda, Angola. I am now living in Lisbon, in the old historical area of Bairro Alto, well-known for its designer shops and antiques. I studied graphic design in San Francisco, CA, and lived in Berkeley for 6 years and that's where I started enjoying photography. Now, as a web designer, images and color are constant partners of my everyday life, therefore I have the chance to get my hands on the camera almost everyday.

To shoot my pictures I use a Nikon D70S! As for my photo style, I guess I do not have a well-defined one, or at least not yet! As a photographer, I have learned to be more attentive while looking, and that made me see things which I usually didn't see.

Sharing my photographs with others is a way of collecting feedback on how people feel about my work. Flickr is just the way to do it! But what I really enjoy about Flickr, is the people and their positive feeling and attitude towards others. All Flickr users are part of some kind of friendship ring, where new "friends" are the ones that always come and comment on your photographs. These friends are also people that learn a great deal about you through the images you publish there.

The NYC Exposition is the opportunity to share with others some of the pictures I have taken while on vacation in the city. NYC is a modern version of the Babel tower and that's what I love about it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Webmonk said...

I'm learning so much for this informative blog. Thank you for sharing.

2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Blogs That Flickr
BackNext
• Join •
Homepage


Official PayPal Seal