Thursday, September 15, 2005

zebra-girl


zebra-girl, originally uploaded by T. Honey.

T. Honey says:

1. I'm a dop/video photographer in a small independent company, 25 years old, poor, partly unemployed. I live in the capital of Norway.

2. Photography is the easiest way of being creative for me. The elements wich creates the pictures can be found everywhere.

Currently, I use cheap digital cameras and photoshop. I take thousands of pictures and pick out the best ones.

I also use 70's pocket cameras and different film stocks when I have money for it ;).

3. I like sharing ideas and finding out which of my pictures are working for the viewer, which ones people like and dislike.

4. Showing my pictures in NY would be a great event for me, I like the idea of international exchange of art.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Blogs That Flickr
BackNext
• Join •
Homepage


Official PayPal Seal