Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Zocalo


Zocalo, originally uploaded by Wananga.

Wananga says:
1 - My name is Robert Marshall. I was born in New Rochelle, New York. My family moved to Georgia when I was a teen-ager.

2 - I like the capturing of a moment. I like the way a photo can show another viewpoint. My style is to shoot what I see. I use a Canon EOS Rebel (film).

3- I like sharing my pictures on Flickr because it exposes them to so many other people who offer wonderful feedback. It also gives me the chance to explore the work of other people and learn from what they do.

4 - I thought the NYC Expo would be interesting. I love the combination of images from so many people.

5 - ... Thanks! I guess what is in my profile is my technique for photography. Everything is worthy of a picture. We, photographers, have to find the art that is in everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Blogs That Flickr
BackNext
• Join •
Homepage


Official PayPal Seal