Sunday, October 09, 2005

iN yOUr oWn hAnds


iN yOUr oWn hAnds, originally uploaded by :R.e.a.s.o.n:.

:R.E.A.S.O.N: says:

I am a 19-year-old art student in college.
I only recently discovered my interest in photography; it happened when I volunteered to design the invitations for an exhibition. I think my style and technique is to capture whatever the subject is in its best light, the play of light and shadow is a must for me. I also tend to shoot some pictures at an unusual angle, so it's kind of a diagonal image. I use a Nikon CoolPix2500 and recently have used a Nikon D70.

I think Flickr is a good way to interact with others from around the globe and to get opinions from all over. It helps to progress my abilities and makes me want to push myself further. I am competitive so this is also why I like it. I start to compare and it makes me become better.

I was invited to join the NYC Expo and I thought it would be interesting to see how people who aren't in Flickr respond to my work, whether they like it or not. I also think it's a good way to show my work to the world, maybe I might inspire someone.

Thank you :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Blogs That Flickr
BackNext
• Join •
Homepage


Official PayPal Seal