Sunday, October 02, 2005

Pain


Pain, originally uploaded by Mattijn.

Mattijn says:
Hi!
1. My name is Mattijn; I'm an illustrator/painter. I work mainly freelance, making illustrations for magazines. But what I love doing most is painting: oil painting that is.
2. Photography is just a fun way to capture/alter reality.
I'm not sure I have a style. I just look for compositions that are already there.
I don't have any technical skills. I learned it all myself. I use an Olympus Camedia C-2100, so I guess it's time I start looking for something a little more up-to-date.
3. Flickr lives! Some other photosites just don't. Here new people find my work easily and not just the latest upload.
It's also a great place to meet other artists and get valuable comments and criticism.
4. I was invited and I like the idea of my work being exposed in a group of talented people from all over the world
5. I like playing guitar and writing songs. I have a cat named Pino.

I hope this will do.
Greetings Mattijn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Blogs That Flickr
BackNext
• Join •
Homepage


Official PayPal Seal